Welcome to the Book Club discussion for The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman. Below is a list of discussion questions to get the conversation started. We are excited to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Feel free to answer all the questions, or pick and choose a few questions to discuss!
- The book deals with learning to let go and go with the flow. In relation to traveling, do you struggle with going with the flow or do you find it more difficult to let go? Why?
- What did you think of the author’s portrayal of female friendships?
- What role does Carly Dawson play in Friedman’s journey?
- Did you appreciate that the book was not as romance focused as it could have been?
- What was your favorite place that Friedman traveled to? Why?
Questions partially adapted from author interview.
Not a Hello Book Lover subscriber? Subscribe today on our website!