Welcome to the Book Club discussion for The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell. Below is a list of discussion questions to get the conversation started. We are excited to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Feel free to answer all the questions, or pick and choose a few questions to discuss!
- The author and her family pick up and move to another country. Would you ever be able to make a big transition like this? Have you?
- What are some reasons you think Danish people are the happiest people on earth? Why do you think these things have such an influence on happiness?
- Do you think that living Danishly is doable in the United States? Or is the Danish way of life not fully achievable in our country? Why or why not?
- Do you plan to try to try to live more Danishly? Are there any changes you plan on making in your own life after reading the book? How will you implement these changes?
- What did you think about the decision the author made at the end of the book?
Questions by Hello Book Lover.
Not a Hello Book Lover subscriber? Subscribe today on our website!